<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-3d-cloud</artifactId> <version>19.11</version> </dependency>
compile(group: 'com.aspose', name: 'aspose-3d-cloud', version: '19.11')
<dependency org="com.aspose" name="aspose-3d-cloud" rev="19.11"> <artifact name="aspose-3d-cloud" ext="jar"/> </dependency>
libraryDependencies += "com.aspose" % "aspose-3d-cloud" % "19.11"
Java API for 3D Image Processing
- Create a new 3D entity with size.
- Delete the specified nodes from a 3D scene.
- Convert between various supported 3D file formats.
- Extract and save a scene in a new file format.
- Extract raw data from a password protected PDF File.
- Triangulate a whole file and save it to the original file.
- Triangulate a whole file or a specific part of a scene (Specified by OAP) and save it to a new file.
- REST based API that offers platform independence.
- Ability to integrate with other cloud services.
- No additional tool or rendering software is required.
- Upload, download, copy, move and delete files, including versions handling (if you are using Cloud storage that supports this feature - true by default).
- Create, copy, move and delete folders.
- Copy and move files and folders accross separate storages in scope of a single operation.
- Check if certain file, folder or storage exists.
Autodesk®: FBX 7.2 to 7.5 (ASCII/Binary)
3D Systems CAD: STL (ASCII/Binary)
Discreet 3D Studio: 3DS
GL Transmission: glTF (ASCII/Binary)
Google Draco: DRC
Portable Document Format: PDF
Other: RVM (Text/Binary), AMF, PLY (ASCII/Binary), HTML
DirectX: X (ASCII/Binary)
Pixar®: USD, USDZ
3D Studio Max®: ASE
Building the API client library requires:
- Java 1.7+
To use Aspose.3D Cloud SDK for Java you need to register an account with Aspose Cloud and lookup/create Client ID and Client Secret at Cloud Dashboard. There is free quota available. For more details, see Aspose Cloud Pricing.
Add Aspose Cloud repository to your application pom.xml
<repositories> <repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.cloud/repo/</url> </repository> </repositories>
To install the API client library to your local Maven repository, simply execute:
mvn clean install
To deploy it to a remote Maven repository instead, configure the settings of the repository and execute:
mvn clean deploy
Refer to the OSSRH Guide for more information.
Add this dependency to your project’s POM:
<dependencies> <dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-3d-cloud</artifactId> <version>20.5</version> </dependency> </dependencies>
At first generate the JAR by executing:
mvn clean package
Then manually install the following JARs:
// Get your ClientId and ClientSecret from https://dashboard.aspose.cloud (free registration required). ThreeDCloudApi threeDCloudApi = new ThreeDCloudApi("client_credentials", "MY_CLIENT_ID", "MY_CLIENT_SECRET"); const string name = "sample.3d"; const string multifileprefix = "newScene"; const string newformat = "pdf"; const string password = null; const string folder = "3DTest"; string storage = "My_Storage_Name"; var response = threeDCloudApi.PostSceneToFileWithHttpInfo(name, multifileprefix, newformat, password, folder, storage); Console.WriteLine(response);
All Aspose.3D Cloud SDKs, helper scripts and templates are licensed under MIT License.
Authentication schemes defined for the API is as follows:
- Type: OAuth
- Flow: application
- Authorization URL: https://api.aspose.cloud/connect/token
It’s recommended to create an instance of
ApiClient per thread in a multithreaded environment to avoid any potential issues.