<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-cad-cloud</artifactId> <version>17.11</version> </dependency>
compile(group: 'com.aspose', name: 'aspose-cad-cloud', version: '17.11')
<dependency org="com.aspose" name="aspose-cad-cloud" rev="17.11"> <artifact name="aspose-cad-cloud" ext="jar"/> </dependency>
libraryDependencies += "com.aspose" % "aspose-cad-cloud" % "17.11"
Java SDK to Process AutoCAD® Drawings in the Cloud
Aspose.CAD Cloud SDK for Java helps you work with computer aided design (CAD) file formats within your cloud-based Java Apps, without installing any 3rd party software. It is a wrapper around Aspose.CAD Cloud REST APIs.
- Get image properties of a CAD drawing
- Change the scale of an AutoCAD® sketch
- Ability to resize CAD images
- Flip and rotate a CAD image
- Export CAD drawings to PDF file format
- Convert CAD Drawings to BMP, PNG, JPG, JPEG, JPEG2000, TIF, TIFF, PSD, GIF and WMF
- Support for 3D Solids (Conic, Sphere, Torus, Cylinder, Box, Wedge)
- Support for DXF / DWG (Wired models, Basic view cube positions, 3D Faces)
- Support for DXF / DGN (Surfaces, Meshes).
- Upload, download, copy, move and delete files, including versions handling (if you are using Cloud storage that supports this feature - true by default).
- Create, copy, move and delete folders.
- Copy and move files and folders accross separate storages in scope of a single operation.
- Check if certain file, folder or storage exists.
Fixed Layout: PDF (as a vector and as a raster)
Images: BMP, PNG, JPG, JPEG, JPEG2000, TIF, TIFF, PSD, GIF, WMF
DWG (13, 14, 2000, 2004)
DWG (2010, 2013, 2014)
DWG (2015, 2017, 2018)
DWT (13, 14, 2000, 2004)
DWT (2010, 2013, 2014)
DWT (2015, 2017, 2018)
Industry Foundation Classes (IFC)
Building the API client library requires:
- Java 1.7+
To use Aspose.CAD Cloud SDK for Java you need to register an account with Aspose Cloud and lookup/create Client ID and Client Secret at Cloud Dashboard. There is free quota available. For more details, see Aspose Cloud Pricing.
Add Aspose Cloud repository to your application pom.xml
<profiles> <profile> <repositories> <repository> <id>asposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.cloud/repo/</url> <snapshots> <enabled>false</enabled> </snapshots> <releases> <enabled>true</enabled> </releases> </repository> </repositories> <id>repositoryProfile</id> <activation> <activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault> </activation> </profile> </profiles>
To install the API client library to your local Maven repository, simply execute:
mvn clean install
To deploy it to a remote Maven repository instead, configure the settings of the repository and execute:
mvn clean deploy
Refer to the OSSRH Guide for more information.
Add this dependency to your project’s POM:
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-cad-cloud</artifactId> <version>20.11</version> </dependency>
At first generate the JAR by executing:
mvn clean package
Then manually install the following JARs:
// Get your ClientId and ClientSecret from https://dashboard.aspose.cloud (free registration required). CadApi cadApi = new CadApi("MY_CLIENT_SECRET", "MY_CLIENT_ID"); GetDrawingSaveAsRequest getSaveRequest = new GetDrawingSaveAsRequest("sample.dxf", "pdf", "InputFolder", "output.pdf", "Storage Name"); cadApi.getDrawingSaveAs(getSaveRequest);
All Aspose.CAD Cloud SDKs, helper scripts and templates are licensed under MIT License.
Authentication schemes defined for the API is as follows:
- Type: OAuth
- Flow: application
- Authorization URL: https://api.aspose.cloud/connect/token