<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-cells-cloud</artifactId> <version>22.9</version> </dependency>
compile(group: 'com.aspose', name: 'aspose-cells-cloud', version: '22.9')
<dependency org="com.aspose" name="aspose-cells-cloud" rev="22.9"> <artifact name="aspose-cells-cloud" ext="jar"/> </dependency>
libraryDependencies += "com.aspose" % "aspose-cells-cloud" % "22.9"
Java SDK for Spreadsheet Processing in the Cloud
Aspose.Cells Cloud SDK for Java helps you work with spreadsheet (Excel® & OpenOffice®) file formats within your cloud-based Java Apps, without installing any 3rd party software. It is a wrapper around Aspose.Cells Cloud REST APIs.
- Create new spreadsheets using Excel® files as templates or Smart Marker.
- Load & process Excel® spreadsheets & worksheets via Cloud SDK.
- Merge or split workbooks.
- Protect or unprotect worksheets.
- Import data to worksheets.
- Calculate formulas or add/update formulas to worksheet cells.
- Add, update or delete charts, worksheets, images, shapes, hyperlinks & validations.
- Add or remove cells area, conditional formatting or OleObjects from Excel® worksheets.
- Insert or delete horizontal or vertical page breaks
- Add ListObject at a specific place within an Excel® file & convert to a range of cells.
- Delete specific or all ListObjects in a worksheet or summarize data with Pivot Table.
- Apply custom criteria to list filters of various types.
- Get, update, show or hide chart legend & titles.
- Manipulate page setup, header & footer.
- Create, update, fetch or delete document properties.
- Fetch the required shape from worksheet.
- Leverage the power of Pivot Tables & Ranges.
- Upload, download, copy, move and delete files, including versions handling (if you are using Cloud storage that supports this feature - true by default).
- Create, copy, move and delete folders.
- Copy and move files and folders accross separate storages in scope of a single operation.
- Check if certain file, folder or storage exists.
Microsoft Excel®: XLS, XLSX, XLSB, XLSM, XLT, XLTX, XLTM
Text: CSV, TSV, TXT (TabDelimited)
Web: HTML, MHTML
Fixed Layout: PDF
DIF, HTML, MHTML, PNG, JPG, TIFF, XPS, SVG, MD (Markdown), ODS, XLSX, XLS, XLSB, PDF, XML, TXT, CSV
Building the API client library requires:
- Java 1.7+
To use Aspose.Cells Cloud SDK for Java you need to register an account with Aspose Cloud and lookup/create Client ID and Client Secret at Cloud Dashboard. There is free quota available. For more details, see Aspose Cloud Pricing.
Add Aspose Cloud repository to your application pom.xml
<repositories> <repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.cloud/repo/</url> </repository> </repositories>
To install the API client library to your local Maven repository, simply execute:
mvn clean install
To deploy it to a remote Maven repository instead, configure the settings of the repository and execute:
mvn clean deploy
Refer to the OSSRH Guide for more information.
Add this dependency to your project’s POM:
<dependencies> <dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-cells-cloud</artifactId> <version>22.5</version> </dependency> </dependencies>
At first generate the JAR by executing:
mvn clean package
Then manually install the following JARs:
CellsApi cellsApi = new CellsApi(CellsApiUtil.GetClientId(),CellsApiUtil.GetClientSecret()) String name = BOOK1; String sheetName = SHEET1; Integer position = 1; String sheettype ="VB"; String folder = TEMPFOLDER; cellsApi.uploadFile(folder +"\\" + filename, new File(sourceFolder + filename), null); WorksheetsResponse response = cellsApi.cellsWorksheetsPutAddNewWorksheet(name, sheetName, position, sheettype, folder,null);
String name = BOOK1; SaveOptions saveOptions = null; String newfilename = "newbook.xlsx"; Boolean isAutoFitRows = true; Boolean isAutoFitColumns = false; String folder = TEMPFOLDER; // Upload source file to aspose cloud storage cellsApi.uploadFile(folder +"\\" + filename, new File(sourceFolder + filename), null); // Invoke Aspose.Cells Cloud SDK API to convert Excel® workbook to different format SaveResponse response = cellsApi.cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs(name, saveOptions, newfilename, isAutoFitRows, isAutoFitColumns, folder,null);
All Aspose.Cells Cloud SDKs, helper scripts and templates are licensed under MIT License.
Authentication schemes defined for the API is as follows:
- Type: OAuth
- Flow: application
- Authorization URL: https://api.aspose.cloud/connect/token
It’s recommended to create an instance of
ApiClient per thread in a multithreaded environment to avoid any potential issues.
|22.9||September 22, 2022|
|22.8||August 24, 2022|
|22.7||July 29, 2022|
|22.6||June 28, 2022|
|22.5||May 30, 2022|
|22.4||April 20, 2022|
|22.3||March 14, 2022|
|22.2||February 24, 2022|
|22.1||January 24, 2022|
|21.12||December 28, 2021|
|21.11||November 30, 2021|
|21.10||November 8, 2021|
|21.9||October 13, 2021|
|21.8||September 18, 2021|
|21.7||August 3, 2021|
|21.6||July 16, 2021|
|21.5||May 27, 2021|
|21.1||January 25, 2021|
|20.11||December 4, 2020|
|20.10||October 23, 2020|
|20.9||September 23, 2020|
|20.8||August 19, 2020|
|20.7||July 21, 2020|
|20.6||July 2, 2020|
|1.0.0||May 12, 2020|
|1.0.1||May 12, 2020|
|1.0.2||May 12, 2020|
|20.4||April 22, 2020|
|20.2||February 20, 2020|
|20.1||January 17, 2020|
|19.10||October 30, 2019|
|19.9||September 25, 2019|
|19.6||June 18, 2019|
|19.2.1||February 22, 2019|
|19.2||February 19, 2019|
|18.9.1||September 6, 2018|
|18.9||September 5, 2018|
|18.8||August 15, 2018|
|18.4||August 2, 2018|
|18.2||February 27, 2018|