<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-imaging-cloud</artifactId> <version>19.6</version> </dependency>
compile(group: 'com.aspose', name: 'aspose-imaging-cloud', version: '19.6')
<dependency org="com.aspose" name="aspose-imaging-cloud" rev="19.6"> <artifact name="aspose-imaging-cloud" ext="jar"/> </dependency>
libraryDependencies += "com.aspose" % "aspose-imaging-cloud" % "19.6"
Image Processing in Cloud via Java REST API
Aspose.Imaging Cloud SDK for Java helps you work with image file formats within your cloud-based Java Apps, without installing any 3rd party software. It is a wrapper around Aspose.Imaging Cloud REST APIs.
- Fetch or update properties of cloud-hosted images.
- Work with BMP, GIF, TIFF, JPG, PSD, JPEG2000, WebP, EMF, & WMF image properties.
- Resize, crop, rotate, flip, append, & deskew images.
- Convert images from one format to another.
- Update TIFF image parameters as per Fax parameters.
- Fetch frame range from multipage images.
- Apply any of various availabile image filters.
- Turn all colors of an image to shades of gray to make a grayscale image
- Ability to load custom fonts for vector images.
- Avaibility on Docker Hub.
- Supports Single Shot Detector (SSD) method to recognize objects within images (BMP, JPEG, & JPEG2000).-
- Content-based image search
- Search for duplicate images
- Image search by custom registered tags
- Ability to compare images and detect similarity
- Supports reverse image search with parallel processing
- AKAZE detector is supported for image feature extraction
- Upload, download, copy, move and delete files, including versions handling (if you are using Cloud storage that supports this feature - true by default)
- Create, copy, move and delete folders
- Copy and move files and folders accross separate storages in scope of a single operation
- Check if certain file, folder or storage exists
Vector: SVG, SVGZ
Medical Imaging: DICOM
Digital Camera (RAW): DNG
Apache OpenOffice®: ODG, OTG
Raster: JPEG2000, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, PNG, APNG,TGA
Metafiles: EMF, WMF, EMZ, WMZ
CorelDRAW®: CDR, CMX
Fixed Layout: PDF
Building the API client library requires:
- Java 1.8+
To use Aspose.Imaging Cloud SDK for Java you need to register an account with Aspose Cloud and lookup/create Client ID and Client Secret at Cloud Dashboard. There is free quota available. For more details, see Aspose Cloud Pricing.
Add Aspose Cloud repository to your application pom.xml
<profiles> <profile> <repositories> <repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.cloud/repo/</url> <snapshots> <enabled>false</enabled> </snapshots> <releases> <enabled>true</enabled> </releases> </repository> </repositories> <id>repositoryProfile</id> <activation> <activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault> </activation> </profile> </profiles>
To install the API client library to your local Maven repository, simply execute:
mvn clean install
To deploy it to a remote Maven repository instead, configure the settings of the repository and execute:
mvn clean deploy
Refer to the OSSRH Guide for more information.
Add this dependency to your project’s POM:
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-imaging-cloud</artifactId> <version>22.4</version> </dependency>
At first generate the JAR by executing:
mvn clean package
Then manually install the following JARs:
// Get your ClientId and ClientSecret from https://dashboard.aspose.cloud (free registration required). ImagingApi api = new ImagingApi("MY_CLIENT_SECRET", "MY_CLIENT_ID"); ConvertImageRequest request = new ConvertImageRequest("sample.jpg", "png", "tempFolder", "My_Storage_Name"); byte response = api.convertImage(request);
All Aspose.Imaging Cloud SDKs, helper scripts and templates are licensed under MIT License.
Authentication schemes defined for the API is as follows:
- Type: OAuth
- Flow: application
- Authorization URL: https://api.aspose.cloud/connect/token
It’s recommended to create an instance of
ApiClient per thread in a multithreaded environment to avoid any potential issues.
|22.4||April 15, 2022|
|21.12||December 27, 2021|
|21.11||November 30, 2021|
|21.6||June 10, 2021|
|21.2||February 18, 2021|
|20.12||December 30, 2020|
|20.9||September 29, 2020|
|20.8||August 31, 2020|
|20.7||July 30, 2020|
|20.6||June 30, 2020|
|20.5||May 30, 2020|
|1.0.0||May 12, 2020|
|1.0.1||May 12, 2020|
|20.4||April 30, 2020|
|20.3||March 27, 2020|
|20.2||February 27, 2020|
|20.1||January 31, 2020|
|19.12||December 26, 2019|
|19.10||October 31, 2019|
|19.9||October 1, 2019|
|19.8||August 29, 2019|
|19.7||August 1, 2019|
|19.6||June 20, 2019|
|19.4||April 26, 2019|
|19.1||January 31, 2019|
|18.12||December 29, 2018|
|18.11||November 26, 2018|
|18.9||October 9, 2018|
|18.8||September 5, 2018|
|18.7||August 2, 2018|
|18.6||July 23, 2018|