<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-tasks-cloud</artifactId> <version>22.7.0</version> </dependency>
compile(group: 'com.aspose', name: 'aspose-tasks-cloud', version: '22.7.0')
<dependency org="com.aspose" name="aspose-tasks-cloud" rev="22.7.0"> <artifact name="aspose-tasks-cloud" ext="jar"/> </dependency>
libraryDependencies += "com.aspose" % "aspose-tasks-cloud" % "22.7.0"
Java SDK to Process MS Project® Formats
Aspose.Tasks Cloud SDK for Java helps you work with Microsoft Project® (MPT, MPP, MPX) & Primavera® (XER, XML, and PrimaveraP6XML) file formats within your cloud-based Java Apps, without installing any 3rd party software. It is a wrapper around Aspose.Tasks Cloud REST APIs.
- Project Assignments
- Create project assignments with cost
- Fetch specific assignment
- Delete project assignments with references
- Project Tasks
- Add a new task to a project
- Get all tasks or a specific task of a project
- Get recurring information for the task
- Move a task to another parent task or a sibling task
- Project Resources
- Add resources to a project
- Get project resource information
- Update a specific project resource
- Project Calendars
- Add project calendar
- Get all or a specific project calendar item Get work week collection of calendar Add/update/delete project exeptions
- Project Task Links
- Add a task link to project
- Get task links information from a project
- Project Outline Codes and Extended Attributes
- Add a new extended attribute definition to a project
- Create project report in PDF format
- Get extended attributes information
- Get a project’s extended attribute by index
- Get outline codes information or get outline code By index
- Project Documents
- Convert project document to a specified format
- Convert project document to another format with the specified save options
- Get UIDs of projects in multi-project files
- Import project with the specified UID from file or from a database (DB)
- Get Page Count of a Project
- Project Online
- Create a new online project
- Import project from online project server
- Get a list of online projects
- Recalculate Project
- Recalculate project resource fields & incomplete work
- Recalculate project work as complete
- Project Time Phased Data
- Get timescaled data for assignment, resource, or task
- Modify time phased data in assignment
- Project Document Properties
- Create or edit project document property
- Add non-existing document property
- Get all document properties of a project or a specific property by name
- Project Files and Cloud Storage
- Upload, download, copy, move and delete files, including versions handling (if you are using Cloud storage that supports this feature - true by default).
- Create, copy, move and delete folders.
- Copy and move files and folders accross separate storages in scope of a single operation.
- Check if certain file, folder or storage exists.
Microsoft Project®: MPP, XML, MPT
Primavera®: XER, PrimaveraP6XML
Microsoft Excel: XLSX
Image: PNG, JPEG, TIF (Format24bppRgb)
Building the API client library requires:
- Java 1.7+
To use Aspose.Tasks Cloud SDK for Java you need to register an account with Aspose Cloud and lookup/create Client ID and Client Secret at Cloud Dashboard. There is free quota available. For more details, see Aspose Cloud Pricing.
Add Aspose Cloud repository to your application pom.xml
<repositories> <repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.cloud/repo/</url> </repository> </repositories>
To install the API client library to your local Maven repository, simply execute:
mvn clean install
To deploy it to a remote Maven repository instead, configure the settings of the repository and execute:
mvn clean deploy
Refer to the OSSRH Guide for more information.
Add this dependency to your project’s POM:
<dependencies> <dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-tasks-cloud</artifactId> <version>21.10.0</version> </dependency> </dependencies>
At first generate the JAR by executing:
mvn clean package
Then manually install the following JARs:
// Start README example // if baseUrl is null, TasksApi uses default https://api.aspose.cloud TasksApi tasksApi = new TasksApi(clientId, clientSecret, baseUrl); String localPath = PathUtil.get(localFolder, fileName); String remotePath = PathUtil.get(remoteFolder, remoteName); UploadFileRequest uploadRequest = new UploadFileRequest(Files.readAllBytes(Paths.get(localPath)), remotePath, null); tasksApi.uploadFile(uploadRequest); GetReportPdfRequest request = new GetReportPdfRequest(remoteFileName, ReportType.MILESTONES.getValue(), null, null); File result = tasksApi.getReportPdf(request); // End README example
All Aspose.Tasks Cloud SDKs, helper scripts and templates are licensed under MIT License.
Authentication schemes defined for the API is as follows:
- Type: OAuth
- Flow: application
- Authorization URL: https://api.aspose.cloud/connect/token
It’s recommended to create an instance of
ApiClient per thread in a multithreaded environment to avoid any potential issues.